City of the fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
City of the fallen

Anime Fallen

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skate boarding...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Armada

Armada

Skate boarding... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skate boarding...   Skate boarding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:01 pm

"It's what a bunch of wack jobs thought. They belived among other things that they could turn led intogold." Armada said finding the question rather silly.
"I don't belive in that garbage." He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

Location : where i can listen to music and throw bricks at your head at the same time

PostSubject: Re: Skate boarding...   Skate boarding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:09 pm

hm...you have a point but it's all about equivalent exchange. to obtain somethin of equal value must be lost so it actually does make a little sence once you think about it.
*she stared into space*
no matter, it's jus somethin i read about once so forget i asked.
Back to top Go down
http://shugocharatime.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Armada

Armada

PostSubject: Re: Skate boarding...   Skate boarding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:13 pm

"I'm umm sorry about sounding a little rude, I'm not too used to socializing." Armada said with an embaressed look on his face. He then shooved one of his hand in his pocket the one that didn't have a gun in it.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

Location : where i can listen to music and throw bricks at your head at the same time

PostSubject: Re: Skate boarding...   Skate boarding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:19 pm

don't worry about it, it's fine.
*she put an arm on her hip and let the other dangle*
you looked like you're skilled, can u fight?
Back to top Go down
Armada

Armada

PostSubject: Re: Skate boarding...   Skate boarding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:41 am

"A little, I'm training to be a marksmen." Armada said looking at the gun in his pocket.
"How about you mis...Kyoko."
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Skate boarding...   Skate boarding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:13 pm

*is slightly surprised he asked, since most boys she has met always underestimated her*
hn...i'm okay, i guess. i do a mixture of kickboxing and other fighting styles...though i'm not great
Back to top Go down
Armada

Armada

PostSubject: Re: Skate boarding...   Skate boarding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:18 pm

"I see your more of a close combat fighter while I am a ranged fighter." Armada said with a small smile.
"Though I really don't like to resort to violence...only as a last defense."
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Skate boarding...   Skate boarding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:53 pm

*she laughed a bit remembering back to when she used to go to school*
well, for me, i'll fight whenever i want or need to. back at my old school, i used to give my best friend big pats on the back that seemed more like slapping.
*she gave a faint smile*
whenever i greet him, i'd always sneak up behind him and smack him on the back then so, "wat's up?" XD...i guess fighting was jus somethin i'd always had interest in.
Back to top Go down
Armada

Armada

PostSubject: Re: Skate boarding...   Skate boarding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:56 pm

"I never liked fighting it got in the way of my studies. Though I'm not a nerd."
He said not wanting to give off the wrong idea of himself.
"But knowledge is a powerful weapon in the right hands." Armaa said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Skate boarding...   Skate boarding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:07 pm

i know wat you mean. i learned how to kill someone with jus a empty room, dry ice and a lighter, jus by reading a random book i found lying on the ground.
*she tooks a few stepes forward held her arms behind her*
but dont get the wrong idea, i'm not one of those freaks that always look for different ways to kill ppl.
i jus think everything you learn will be useful some day.
Back to top Go down
Armada

Armada

PostSubject: Re: Skate boarding...   Skate boarding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:13 pm

"Don't worry I didn't get that impression of you." Armada said his smile slightly bigger.
"In fact your a very intresting person, I kinda like your company actually." He said leaning agaist a wall looking more casual.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Skate boarding...   Skate boarding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:26 pm

*she looked at him surprised*
are you serious? usually not very many ppl like my company, but thanx. that's a nice thing to say.
*she gave him a smile not as faint as before but not as happy as regular ppl*
Back to top Go down
Armada

Armada

PostSubject: Re: Skate boarding...   Skate boarding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:51 pm

"I don't know why they wouldn't" He said looking as he pulled out a small wallet, it was one of the few possesions he had. He would get five dollars a week to moan a friends lawn for him, he had saved some of that little money.
"I have a little money, I forgot about it acually, wanna get something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Skate boarding...   Skate boarding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:02 pm

sure, but maybe i should pay for you. since you said you didn't have so much money
*she bent over and picked up her skateboard*
Back to top Go down
Armada

Armada

PostSubject: Re: Skate boarding...   Skate boarding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:04 pm

"Nah it's fine, I'm going to get a work permit later today so I'll be emploied soon enough. I'm good at charm those stupid adults." Armada said mockingly to the adults.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Skate boarding...   Skate boarding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:07 pm

*she laughed*
in that case, i'll jus pay for myself. oh btw, wat's your job gonna be?
Back to top Go down
Armada

Armada

PostSubject: Re: Skate boarding...   Skate boarding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:23 pm

"I don't know hopefully something to o with guns, or weaponry." He said with a smile while looking for cheap place to eat.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Skate boarding...   Skate boarding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:24 pm

*she saw that armada was looking for place to eat and by the amount of money he had, she was guessing he wanted it to be*

The cheapest places to eat probably places that sell fast food...or a hot dog stand. Why don't we just go to a cafe of some sort. if you don't have enough money, i'll jus pay for the rest. fast food is really, REALLY bad for your health.

*she shivered remembering some reserach she had done*
eww...trust me, you dunno wanna know wat goes into hot dogs.
Back to top Go down
Armada

Armada

PostSubject: Re: Skate boarding...   Skate boarding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:29 pm

"A cafe sounds good." Armaa said with a smile he noticed a small cafe an went over to it he opened the door for Kyoko to go in first.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Skate boarding...   Skate boarding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:30 pm

thank you^^
*she walked through the door way and then waited for him*
Back to top Go down
Armada

Armada

PostSubject: Re: Skate boarding...   Skate boarding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:36 pm

He stepped in and they were seated. A few minutes later a waitress came to take there orders.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Skate boarding...   Skate boarding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:38 pm

*she looks at the menu and finally decided on bread and a salad*
i'll take a salad and some bread...oh and some water.
*she looks over to armada*
Back to top Go down
Armada

Armada

PostSubject: Re: Skate boarding...   Skate boarding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:45 pm

"I'll have some toast and jam and some herbal tea please." Armada said with a happy smile.
"Oh and you can call me Alton if you want."
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Skate boarding...   Skate boarding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:03 pm

*she looks at him confused*
Alton? if your name is Alton than did you have me call you Armada?
Back to top Go down
Armada

Armada

PostSubject: Re: Skate boarding...   Skate boarding... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:28 pm

"Armada is what I have people I don't know or trus call me, if people know my real name I can be tracked down, besides Armada sounds so much cooler." He said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skate boarding...   Skate boarding... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skate boarding...
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of the fallen :: SAFE ZONE :: Street-
Jump to: