City of the fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
City of the fallen

Anime Fallen

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Walls [Entering]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

The Walls [Entering] Empty
PostSubject: The Walls [Entering]   The Walls [Entering] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:58 pm

Ten had wondered around the wastelands, with bloodstains of his fellow group due to their deaths by his hands because of this virus. He thought out for this 'Safe Zone' with his long blade katana dragging amongst the rocky plain of ruins and dirt. Some zombie bodies laid here and there around where Ten walked. Passing a few the people would have spot him by now but amazed by his silver hair, pale skin, and violet eyes. When he saw the gates he began running to it at such a quicken speed just then zombies came from behind him and started to attack Ten at such inhuman force. It seemed he was a goner but he killed the zombies in one slash as only eight of them stood in his way of peace and freedom of this nightmare by the bit. His eyes looked back at the gates as he waited for them to open but they didn't. So hhe stood there on gaurd with his katana facing the floor.

"Damn..", all he said to himself while waiting outside the walls under this condition! His left arm was bleeding due to a zombie attack yet the virus would not spread due to his 'cure' from before of losing his memories.
Back to top Go down
Stefany
Admin
Stefany

PostSubject: Re: The Walls [Entering]   The Walls [Entering] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:03 pm

Stefany was on wall duty today She seen the man down there and went to help him.

"Mis he's infected theres no point." Said a military man.

"With that wound he should be dead by now but hes not." She replied pulling out her gun and shot the zombies in the head. "Open the gate let him in!" she called to the men making her was to the main gate door.

The opened the door slightly just enough for the man to fit though and stood ready guns aimed incase of attack.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: The Walls [Entering]   The Walls [Entering] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:07 pm

Just as the door opened he noticed they were helping him! He sliced off a zombie's head before going into the small crack before causing more to follow him. Once crawling in he moved with such flexible movements of an inhuman that some considered him a zombie already and shot at this man all around but Ten quickly sprung in mid aie swinging his katana blade all around himself, deflecting and blocking bullets yet some passed through and got into his leg and shoulder.

"What the hell..!", he screamed out while doing this and suddenly doing back-flips, avoiding more bullets.
Back to top Go down
Stefany
Admin
Stefany

PostSubject: Re: The Walls [Entering]   The Walls [Entering] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:11 pm

"Fucking close the gates!" Stefany yelled as she fired at Zombies trying to get in. "Quit hitting the outsider!"

Once the gate was closed she stood infront of the military guns. "I said stop it!" she yelled at them looking over at the man who was suprisingly alive. "Please go to the Tent for testing." She told him pointing to a all white tent that had the equitment in it.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: The Walls [Entering]   The Walls [Entering] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:16 pm

Ten finally landed on his feet while panting. His heart quicken from all that. He quickly took our all the bullets in his wounds as he could quickly without hesitating. Hearing the woman already he looked at her still panting and sweating, looking like a total mess of course. He starts to walk slowly into the tent while dripping blood, creating a trail of it as he walked. He looked so tired and restless from all this at this age was horrible. Another gun holder pointed the gun at Ten beside Stefany. Stating this man is finished and he won't survive much longer..
Back to top Go down
Stefany
Admin
Stefany

PostSubject: Re: The Walls [Entering]   The Walls [Entering] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:20 pm

Stefany walked up to Ten blocking the path of any trigger happy millitary men. She helpped him into the tent and moved him over to the table. "Take a seat." She told him going through the cabenets to get things to stop his bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: The Walls [Entering]   The Walls [Entering] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:22 pm

The gunman placed his gun down and kept watch on the two. Tensenga looked at the woman panting and sweating still from the virus clashing with his 'cure' that prevented the spread. He looked at her looking for something, he kept quiet though. His violet eyes looked at her that showed agony and pain all together.
Back to top Go down
Stefany
Admin
Stefany

PostSubject: Re: The Walls [Entering]   The Walls [Entering] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:24 pm

She pulled up a stool beside him and gave him some morphen. "That should help with the pain." She said and started to clean his wounds. "I have a few questions for you. Whats your name? and how are you still alive?" She asked smiling slightly and pulled out a bullet from his leg.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: The Walls [Entering]   The Walls [Entering] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:29 pm

He felt a bit numb from the morphen but still felt some of the pain. He listened to it all and hesitated to answer them but just as he was he bit his lower lip. She had just pulled out another bullet from his wounds. "Argh..", he said silently while looking down at his blood. "My name..?", he asks himself fist then looking up at the unknown woman. "I don't remember.. My old group gave me one.. Hana.", he simply replied with a sadden look. He had to kill them all.. The virus had killed them but him. "I don't know..", he answers truthfully and tired.
Back to top Go down
Stefany
Admin
Stefany

PostSubject: Re: The Walls [Entering]   The Walls [Entering] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:32 pm

She nodded in understanding. "Hana, I am Doctor Stefany." She said with a smile. "I'll have you fixed up in no time." She bandaged his woulds then took some blood. "You've been bitten by the looks of the wound a few days ago. How is it your not infected." She mixed the blood with another liqued and it turned red he was infected but something kept the infection back. She would have to run more tests on him. She called for a car to take them to the hospital. "Do you remember anything?"
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: The Walls [Entering]   The Walls [Entering] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:38 pm

He nods and stands up, getting into the car in deep thought about his remembrance.. Every time he tried nothing really worked. "No.. Just running.. Screaming.. I woke up in a lab by myself with no one in it. An I had ventured along others since then but now. None had made it but me.", he says to her while looking directly outside the window of the car he sat in with her before it began to drove off into he direction she wanted of course. He notices kids, parents, elders, and the needed here together. This really was a safe place to be..
Back to top Go down
Stefany
Admin
Stefany

PostSubject: Re: The Walls [Entering]   The Walls [Entering] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:42 pm

She nodded, "...I think you may have some anitbodys in your blood that keep you from being infected." She told him. "I'll need to run some test on you before you can go out into the population. I dont know if your still able to infect others or any detals at the moment only time will tell."
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: The Walls [Entering]   The Walls [Entering] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:45 pm

He looked back at her and blinked a few times with a dull face. "Oh.. I understand.", he replies while looking at the doctor with a small smile showing concern for a new hope. Maybe his blood could help them. "So miss Stefany.. Tell me about this place..", he asks curiously forgetting about his wounds for once.
Back to top Go down
Stefany
Admin
Stefany

PostSubject: Re: The Walls [Entering]   The Walls [Entering] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:48 pm

"Before the infection could reach us we put up the wall. This is believed to be the only safe zone but we have not outside information. Most of the people are outsiders but eveny one gets along nicly." she smiled. "We have everything a city needs here."
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: The Walls [Entering]   The Walls [Entering] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:52 pm

He looks at her and sighs with relief. "Thanks..", he comments her just as the car came to a stop to where Stefany's Hospital was located, outside this car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walls [Entering]   The Walls [Entering] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walls [Entering]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of the fallen :: HOT ZONE :: Gates-
Jump to: