City of the fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
City of the fallen

Anime Fallen

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kyoko ((a teenage grl, and a citizen))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoko

Kyoko

Location : where i can listen to music and throw bricks at your head at the same time

Kyoko  ((a teenage grl, and a citizen)) Empty
PostSubject: Kyoko ((a teenage grl, and a citizen))   Kyoko  ((a teenage grl, and a citizen)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:24 am

NAME:Kyoko

HISTORY: As a kid Kyoko was very talented. She's was a fast learner and was brave enough to take any risk. she was 'gifted'. she was smart, clever, good at sports and had a talent for music. she was a hardworking grl and always wanted to learn more skills and learn new things, espeically kickboxing and skate borading. so by age of 14 she knew many things and was great at phyiscal things. not incrediblely stronger and amazing like a super hero but she had more talent than all the other kids her age. she was a happy,kind and proud grl...WAS, but that all changed when the virus hit. she had to escape to a safe place, her amd some other survivors tried to get as far as they could but many of them didn't make it. soon she was left to survive on her own with only a skateboard, gathering her own food, finding her own shelter running from zombies, sometimes even having to fight back a bit before she could run again. it was the most roughest experience for her. living everyday not knowing whether or not it would be her last. it changed her forever, she became more distant, cold and quiet. by the time she had finally found the city, she had ripped clothes and her skate board had scratches on it. she collasped infront of the gates and woke up the next morning in the hospital. As soon as she got out of the hospital she trained her kickboxing more and even added different styles of fighting she had read and studied about, she might not be completely perfect at it jus yet, but when the time comes, it may the only thing that keeps her alive.

Kyoko wants to help the city, but has no idea how. she's on 14 and is pretty much useless compared to other ppl.

APPEARANCE: blue hair, blue eyes. looks pretty normal but if you don't get it look at my avii.

((i hope it isn't lame,i wanted kyoko to be a teen but then i also wanted her to be talented so yeaa...it's probaly lame. -_-))
Back to top Go down
http://shugocharatime.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Caine
Admin
Caine

Kyoko  ((a teenage grl, and a citizen)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyoko ((a teenage grl, and a citizen))   Kyoko  ((a teenage grl, and a citizen)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:27 pm

APPROVED
it wasnt lame I liked it, she beat back zombies with her skate board Very Happy awsome
Back to top Go down
https://cityofthefallen.forumotion.net

Kyoko ((a teenage grl, and a citizen))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of the fallen :: Off topic :: Character bio-
Jump to: