City of the fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
City of the fallen

Anime Fallen

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death of the infected.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stefany
Admin
Stefany

Death of the infected. Empty
PostSubject: Death of the infected.   Death of the infected. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 8:44 pm

A new bunch of people came to the city today. They had been simple tested at the gate and not Stefany tested them again more extensivly at the hospital. There was a woman in the locked room with her Stefany rolled up the womans shirt on the arm so she could take blood. Stefany stopped moving and gasped at what she seen. "When?" She asked.

"...a few hours..." the lady replied. There was a bit in her skin.

"I can try a new anitdot or i can leave the room theres a gun over there." She said sorrow filling her for this woman. She knew the anitdot would 90% not work. the only other option is death.

The woman started to cry.

"I'm sorry..." Stefany said patting the womans shoulder the virese was slowly killing her she would turn soon.

"...wait till I turn... then kill me..." Said the lady.

Stefany nodded standing back from the woman. "What is your name?" She asked having the gun behind her back putting on a smile so that the ladys last moments went bad ones.

"Elizabeth..." Replied the lady with a smile. "I lost my son we got split up just before i got bit... If you find him... tell him i love him.."

Stefany nodded, "I will..." she said as the ladys head dropped down. She was dead. With in a few seconds her eyes shot back open and she ran to Stefany. With a quick movment she pulled the gun out and shot the now zombie lady in the head.

Gaurds rushed in and took the body away for burning and a cleaning crew took care of the infected bloody mess. Stefany headed to the main level floor a tear running down her face. She whipped it away it had to be done and she had a job to do.
Back to top Go down

Death of the infected.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of the fallen :: SAFE ZONE :: Hospital-
Jump to: