City of the fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
City of the fallen

Anime Fallen

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanting a Work Permet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Armada

Armada

Wanting a Work Permet Empty
PostSubject: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:31 pm

Armada looked very unpleased as he entered the hospital. He looked around slowly, he wanted a work permet but need a physical and an okay from a doctor to do so. He waited in the room that the doctor would give it to him. He wasn't sure exactly what they did at physicals, but he waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
Stefany
Admin
Stefany

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:33 pm

Stefany walked into the waitting room taking a file from the nure and reading it over. She looked up from the file. "Alton Stein?" She called out, she would be the one to do the testing.
Back to top Go down
Armada

Armada

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:36 pm

"Who?...I'm Armada...here for my physical." He said quietly he swore in his head thinking how they got his file. He was hoping they wouldn't be able to get a record of him since Z-day had stuck. So he decied to play up the fake amnesia that he fooled the doctors with before.
Back to top Go down
Stefany
Admin
Stefany

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:37 pm

"Fallow me." She said as she turned and headed for the examing rooms. "What do you want the physical for?" She asked on the way.
Back to top Go down
Armada

Armada

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:41 pm

"I wish to get a work permet...you need one of these exams to do so." Armada said shifting his eyes uneasily.
"S-so what exactly will I have to do?"
Back to top Go down
Stefany
Admin
Stefany

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:43 pm

"Just answer a few questions and if needed testing." She replied opening up a empty room door she walked inside and took a seat in a chair. "Have a seat."
Back to top Go down
Armada

Armada

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:44 pm

"R-right." He said taking a seat an looked very offical. He knew he would have to be careful in his anwsers.
Back to top Go down
Stefany
Admin
Stefany

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:47 pm

"Have you ever been in prison? Had an STD or other diseases?" She asked looking at him very doctor like.
Back to top Go down
Armada

Armada

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:49 pm

"No, nothing aside from common things like flu before." Armada said waiting from the next question.
Back to top Go down
Stefany
Admin
Stefany

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:50 pm

She nodded, "What job are you applying for?"
Back to top Go down
Armada

Armada

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:51 pm

"I-I really haven't thought of that, I thought you simply needed one to get a regular job." Armada said bitting his lip slightly.
Back to top Go down
Stefany
Admin
Stefany

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:54 pm

"Yes, but to know what kind of testing you need i have to know the job your applying for. What kind of job were you hopeing to get?"
Back to top Go down
Armada

Armada

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:58 pm

"Errr him...maybe something in the labor field?" Armada didn't like hard labor but it paid well to his knowledge and he could use some mucsle building. being a marksmen is only useful til your out of ammo he thought.
Back to top Go down
Stefany
Admin
Stefany

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:00 pm

"Have you ever had a job? if so what was it?" She asked going through a some papers to find the job listings.
Back to top Go down
Armada

Armada

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:02 pm

"No ma'am, I wish for a job thats why I want a permet." Armada said looking her right in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Stefany
Admin
Stefany

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:04 pm

She pulled out the job listings. "Here are the jobs availbe, do you think you can do any of these?" She asked handing him the paper.

on paper:
Doctor
Military
Food and water workers
Teachers
Shop owner/worker.
Back to top Go down
Armada

Armada

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:08 pm

Oh wow they actually would be willing to offer doctor jobs, or teacher jobs they are desperate after all
"Well umm Shop owner/worker I guess." Armada said handing it back to her.
Back to top Go down
Stefany
Admin
Stefany

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:10 pm

She smiled and nodded, "Someone thought that he could become a doctor with out any schooling." She said with a laugh. "What kind of shop would you like to work at? Food? clothing? weapon? any thing?"
Back to top Go down
Armada

Armada

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:14 pm

"...Weapons..." He said quietly, he didn't think she was gonna allow this easily but he'd feel right at home with it.
Back to top Go down
Stefany
Admin
Stefany

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:18 pm

"Have you ever worked with weapons or have any knowledge of weapons?"
Back to top Go down
Armada

Armada

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:20 pm

"I've done much research on them and have possesed and used firearms before." Armada said in a serious voice. He wante to make sure he idn't sound like a child.
Back to top Go down
Stefany
Admin
Stefany

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:24 pm

"Well thats good, there is a opening at the Weapons shop on main street." She said looking at a paper with a list of open jobs. "The old man that works there is nice, he wants to find someone to take over for him. So you'll pobably get a few weeks of training then you'll be the owner." She said with a smile. "Great news huh? for that all you need is to get finger printed and then we'll just do a quick back ground check and you may just get a permit to work there if all gose well."
Back to top Go down
Armada

Armada

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:47 pm

"Thats great." He sai in a very quiet voice, it was make or break time for him. If he could pull off the background check then he would be off problem free. A little work under a professionals belt and then he would own shop. He didn't expect that he would end up owning the shop.
Back to top Go down
Stefany
Admin
Stefany

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:42 pm

She called for a nurse to being the finger printing equipment. The nurse came in and handed it to her, she slid a tray holding table in front of him and place down the paper. "Can i have your hand please." She said opening the ink.
Back to top Go down
Armada

Armada

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:50 pm

He put his hand out to her with a small bit of delay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanting a Work Permet
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of the fallen :: SAFE ZONE :: Hospital-
Jump to: