City of the fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
City of the fallen

Anime Fallen

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanting a Work Permet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stefany
Admin
Stefany

Wanting a Work Permet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:23 am

One by one she printed his fingers onto the paper. "All done. You can wash your hands out in the sink there." She said pointing to the sink on the othere side of the room.
Back to top Go down
Armada

Armada

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:29 pm

He walked slowly to the otherside of the room an washed his hands. A small stream of bloo trickled from his leather jacket. It was a reopened wound from a time his father bashed him in the shoulder with a dinner plate. He din't notice and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Stefany
Admin
Stefany

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:14 pm

Stefany on the other hand had nocied. "Your bleeding." She said soberly she was worried he was infected. "How did you get hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Armada

Armada

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:21 pm

"Who knows I'm very pronged to get myself hurt." He said with a slight laugh. He took off his jacket to expose the wound. He had a white undershirt on.
Back to top Go down
Stefany
Admin
Stefany

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:27 pm

"Its not a bite is it?" She asked as she put down her papers and wheeled over a cart with equitment on it.
Back to top Go down
Armada

Armada

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:28 pm

"I don't belive so ma'am." He said with a stone face. He refused to show any weakness.
Back to top Go down
Stefany
Admin
Stefany

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:35 pm

"Have you been outside of the city wall? or come into contact with the infected?" She asked and she looked over the would it looked to be just a cut but she needed to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Armada

Armada

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:39 pm

"I only remember that I crashed into the wall of the city. I never saw one of those zombie thingys." Armada said looking at her innocently.
Back to top Go down
Stefany
Admin
Stefany

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:41 pm

"The tissue around the wound looks healthy dosn't seem to be any signs of infection." She said examinging the would. "It looks like its been reopened. This must have happened a while ago. How long have you been in the city?"
Back to top Go down
Armada

Armada

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:44 pm

"I don't know exactly, I was out a few days from the crash, but I have been here under 72 hours since leaving the hospital." Armada sai looking at the wound.
Back to top Go down
Stefany
Admin
Stefany

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:46 pm

She nodded, "Well thats good, if your were infected it would have show already. I'll just stich you up and you'll be ok." She said picking up some disinfectent spray and put it on his would. "Sorry that may sting." she said as she put on some gloves.
Back to top Go down
Armada

Armada

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:51 pm

As she started to stitch more bruises, old cuts and scars on his back. He could tell that see coul see them. His eyes squited, but he tried to keep his stone face.
Back to top Go down
Stefany
Admin
Stefany

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:54 pm

"I know how you feel." She said trying to be gental with the stiching. "When i was younger i used to get sick every time they took blood from me. really groused me out." It wasn't her right for her to ask him about all thouse scares and bruses as long as he wasn't infected she didn't have to ask.
Back to top Go down
Armada

Armada

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:58 pm

"I've been through worse." He said surprised at the lady that was before him, he thught she was alright...for an adult of course. He actually gave a small smile out.
Back to top Go down
Stefany
Admin
Stefany

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:59 pm

She smiled, "there all done good as new." She said putting some bandages around the wound.
Back to top Go down
Armada

Armada

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:18 pm

"Thanks..." He said looking at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Stefany
Admin
Stefany

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:25 pm

"Alright," She said takeing off the gloves. She grabbed the file and wrote down a short not. "Take this to the nures at the front desk and she well give you your perment."
Back to top Go down
Armada

Armada

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:39 pm

"Right...thank you...and goodbye." Armaa did as she instructed. He held his permit to him closly an put in his his pocket with happy glee.
Back to top Go down
Stefany
Admin
Stefany

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:33 pm

She waved good-bye to him and headed back to her office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanting a Work Permet   Wanting a Work Permet - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanting a Work Permet
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
City of the fallen :: SAFE ZONE :: Hospital-
Jump to: